Quick update on kitchen.....

Morning lovely friends, hope you don't mind me blogging my way through my kitchen refurb and showing you some more photos of the work in progress!
This used to be a bedroom! hopefully it will be again one day...you can see down into the kitchen, I have to tip toe very carefully across this room at the moment
 Standing in the kitchen looking up the fireplace in the above picture
 Wall is coming down, the builders have been great and so careful to explain what is going on so that I don't go into shock! :0)
The steel beams have arrived this morning so things are turning a corner.
Better go and put the kettle on and do another tea round!
Hugs, Charlotte xx

8 comments:

  1. Just keep thinking it will all be worth it in the end. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait :0) Bit cold without heating in the meantime though!! xx

      Delete
  2. Hope it continues speedily- no heating isn't fun at this time of year,we had snow this morning, not much, but still snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, well heating is still not on yet 8 days later! Thankfully we have a handy fan heater and a log fire. No snow down here at all yet but a few icy mornings. Its all part of the fun I guess! :0)x

      Delete
  3. I don't mind seeing the progress at all. I enjoy things like this. Sounds like you have a good crew on the job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann, that's really nice of you I'll keep the updates coming! Crew are brill so nice and really cracking on with it. Nice to see you :0) x

      Delete
  4. The stone in the walls are beautiful. If I busted open my wall, there would be insulation and wooden studs. And dustbunnies. You should probably tie a rope around your waist when you go into that bedroom! It is fun seeing the progress! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    Blessings!!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, thanks for your lovely comment, you are not wrong, it does feel like I am taking a leap of faith every time I go across the bedroom, it is still the same at the moment but work is definitely progressing downstairs - I think I will chasing dustbunnies for quite a while!! Thanks for popping in :0)x

      Delete