Birthday Bunny!

Just a quick post to show you a bunny my lovely hubs bought me for my Birthday a couple of weeks ago.  Isn't he smart...I had quite a shock when he came out of this huge box.....I was not expecting that!!  My hubby knows I am mad about decorating the house for the seasons, so when he saw this bunny needed a home he couldn't resist!  Now I have him I don't have the heart to put him away in the loft, we thought if we keep him out all year we can put away the carrots and fill his basket with Halloween goodies and then pop a Santa hat on him!!  Silly aren't I, but that's me :0)
 
  I'm thinking of calling him Thumper...what do you think?
Hugs, Charlotte xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the bunny, Thumper is a great name and I would leave him out all year too, Happy Belated Birthday, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Francine :0) So lovely of you to say you like him...glad you would keep him out all year too! Thanks for popping in, hugs, Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunny Charlotte!!!
    I think he would be cute decked out for the seasons!!!
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Robin, lovely to see you again. Glad you like the bunny! Hope you are well. Hugs, Charlotte :00 x

    ReplyDelete